TP-Link AC5400 Tri-band Wi-Fi Router
The TP-Link AC5400X is an excellent router which retains an easy-to-use interface. It combines exceptional speed with good range, and built-in security to rule over all other gaming routers. The TP Link Archer tri-band gaming router offers one 2.4GHz and two 5.0GHz bands, so you can connect more devices with less interference. The TP Link archer c5400 setup is simple as it works on the plug and play operation. To install or configure the TP-Link Archer C5400X, you can use a web browser or the Tether App.
The TP-Link Archer C5400X uses MU-MIMO technology to reduce signal wait time and bottlenecking. This TP Link AC5400 tri-band Wi-Fi router has multiple processors to ensure smooth task executions. For fast, efficient operation it delivers up to 5334 Mbps data transfer speed. The Archer C5400X features Parental controls so that you can automatically block specific content on connected devices. This device includes multiple security encryptions, WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK to keep your network secure.
This article walks you through the TP Link archer c5400 setup guide. This is a quick installation guide which instructs you on TP-Link quick internet setup.
Here are some great features of the TP-Link Archer C5400X:
- Works with Alexa and IFTTT: Now, add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice commands.
- Guest Network: Keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for guests and visitors.
- Smooth Gaming and Streaming: Achieve peak performance for smooth gaming and streaming with the four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Large File Sharing: It is equipped with USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports used to connect external hard drives.
- Maximize Range and Efficiency: The Beamforming technology with 8 antennas detect the locations of your connected devices and concentrate wireless signal strength toward them.
- Tri-band Wi-Fi speeds: One band to gaming traffic while the remaining two deliver high-speed Wi-Fi to the rest of your home.
How to set up the TP-Link AC5400 Tri-band Wi-Fi Router?
In this section, you will learn the way to configure the TP-Link Archer C5400X and its every function appropriate to your needs. Let’s have a look:
Connect the Hardware
- First of all, place the router in a place where you can connect it to multiple devices and a power source.
- Try to place it on a shelf or desktop. Keep the router away from electromagnetic interference such as microwaves, Bluetooth or cordless devices.
- Now, install the antennas on the router and connect your router to your existing modem.
- Connect the internet port of the router to the modem’s port via Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect the power adapter to the router and plug in the wall outlet.
- Next, turn on the modem as well as your router. Check that the LED is on (Red or White).
Log in to the Archer C5400X
- Connect your computer to the router via either a wired or wireless connection.
- It is easy to configure the TP-Link AC5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi router. So launch a browser on your PC and follow the web-based utility method.
- Now, visit http://tplinkwifi.net and press Enter. It will direct you to the TP Link login page.
- Next, create a log in password for secure management purposes.
TP Link Archer c5400 setup
- Collect the ISP information to connect TP Link router to the internet.
- Launch a web browser and browse to the http://tplinkwifi.net. Press Enter.
- ON the TP Link login page, enter the login password you set for the router. Click Login to access the router’s interface.
- Now, Click ‘Quick Setup’ and follow the online instructions to connect TP Link router to the internet.
- Now, click the ‘Basic Settings’ and select the ‘Internet Connection’ to choose your Internet Connection type.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the settings you made.
- Now, you can modify or configure other settings as per your requirement.
So this is all about the TP-Link AC5400 Tri-band Wi-Fi Router. To know more about the TP-Link Archer C5400X router you can call us. If you face any issue or query related to the TP Link login and setup process, dial our toll-free no. You can also chat live via a live chat window.