The following blog provides information about “TP-Link ac1600 VDSL2 Modem router”. Archer VR600 provides excellent speed with the help of VDSL2 technology.
Know your TP-Link Archer VR600
TP-Link ac1600 VDSL2 Modem router with its strong and stable connection speed covers a wide area. Talking about its design, which is very classy and impressive. TP-Link Archer VR600 is a combination of router and modem. Some of the key features we have mentioned below:
- TP-Link router’s 4Gigabit Ethernet port operates 10times faster than Ethernet.
- By connecting an external drive the USB 2.0 port allows you to share your photos, files, and video with any other device on the network.
- The TP-link router provides superior range and stability.
- It supports parental control and guest network, which allows you to manage the network connection.
For more information, you can search for www.nettplinklogin.net/
Setup TP-Link Archer VR600
In case, you are looking for Archer VR600 Login. The given blog shows all the information related to the installation process of Archer VR600.
Archer VR600 login
You can easily log into your TP-Link ac1600 VDSL2 Modem router by using the web-based utility page. For Archer VR600 login you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Set your router’s IP protocol to ‘obtain IP address automatically’.
- On your computer open a web portal and visit http://tplinkmodem.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Now you can set the password which you will use in the login field.
- Enter the password and your Archer VR600 login is done.
For more information on the login process, you can call us on our toll-free number.
Archer VR600 setup
The setup of TP-Link ac1600 VDSL2 Modem router is an easy and convenient task. While you are logged into your TP-Link router you need to connect to the internet now. For Archer VR600 setup you need to follow the steps given in the below blog. The quick setup helps you in the setup of your Archer VR600.
- On your PC host a web browser and enter http://tplinkmodem.net in the address bar.
- You will be redirected to the log in screen.
- Enter the password which you had set earlier.
- The quick setup page will appear.
- You can select the region, time zone and also you can check the connection type.
Thus, from the above steps, your Archer VR600 setup is completed. For further details, you can call us anytime anywhere.
How to update Archer VR600 firmware?
It is important that when you’re TP-Link Archer VR600 setup is completed your router’s Archer VR600 firmware is also upgraded. The updating of firmware helps you in resolving the slow speed of network issue. To update the firmware follow the steps given below:
- Download the latest file of Archer VR600 firmware from the official site of TP-Link.
- Now, log in using http://tplinkmodem.net
- Under the ‘advanced’ option, browse the file which you have downloaded earlier.
- Click on ‘upgrade’ button.
Thus, your Archer VR600 firmware is updated. We hope that from the above blog you can easily know about TP-Link ac1600 VDSL2 Modem Router. In case you find any issue you can call us on our toll-free number.